среда, 16 мая 2012 г.


Zut, you've always been so ambiguous one day, you're everywhere around, hanging out with me, exchanging ideas trying to help, laughing and being so healthy, so happy next day you're nowhere to be seen cold and uncaring as if I'm an empty spot I don't get it, it's like a switch which says "hey girl you have had enough now I've got some bigger things to do if you excuse me I'll go to some real people we'll do some real stuff" I don't know how to respond to that. and it goes worse. with the eyes that sometimes say a lot you confuse me, as next thing I know - they look past me and never notice with the words you throw on fire you confuse me even more - why would you say this why would you do this if you're about to back up just in a minute? It's such a cruel game. And this is only the beginning of all dirty games you play.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий