воскресенье, 10 июля 2011 г.

Details: Zut

Hey, I just want to say once again - all the photos, pictures are not mine, I don't claim anything, everything belongs to the Internet.
This blog was created in terms of keeping some anonymity, I do understand this might make it boring, but I don't dare show you the real things and faces. This is how things work out now. People whom I see in real life and myself - they are in real life. Here, in the Internet - is just my story and some kind of pattern so you can actually imagine whatever you want. This is kind of creative at least I think so.

Ok, what is up next?
Oh sure, while I'm still into that stream - details of Zut.

1) Dunno why it should be the first one, but it just popped in my head so I"m going to write it now.
His girlfriend rings on his annular.
Oh God! Something is wrong and I can't upload a photo here so catch some more jabber.
It was some "hit of the moment" kinda situation when they exchanged their rings, since then though I see him wearing his very proudly. They are little and clearly feminine which somehow makes the rings suit the guy perfectly. I don't know why, but I always thought that this is kind of accessory which represents him the best.
2) Curls.
Hell yeah, ladies and gentlemen. Curls are the tool of the Devil, this is what I think. You hate your own because you feel stupid, but on the other people - people like the guy I'm talking about - curls are like a trademark on very expensive dress. They are the very beginning of Zut, first thing you learn about him - and hell yeah this thing tells you a lot, although I don't think he won't be himself without them. I actually think quite a contrary - he would be still his damn self or even better.
The curls together with rings I've already mentioned are signs of some softer side of his, I may even say sweet ( coconut shampoo, cinnamon cookies and cherries - as well as other food stuff - this kind of sweet, food-sweet. It's always food if you mean him!). So now you sure feel like there is some not-so-sweet side somewhere. Oh yes, you're right
3)Man-who-does-things-right walk.
He is the kid and a butterfly and a pencil which unites all the colors into some eye-killing one. With people of rubbish.
And with people of some "cool" sect...Oh well. I told you what he turns into.
Still a detail, though.
4) Mix of rock-grunge-luxury-heartbreaker kinda things in his wardrobe.
He has dirty as hell old gumshoes, a 7-year-old boy backpack, trendy skinny jeans, white jacket which is pretty rock-n-roll since it is crumpled badly but still a kickass, a winter coat which a business kinda guy would wear, glasses in this fancy black frame which is for sure taken from all this "heart breaker-bustard" kinda men, a tonne of old messy band name T-shirts, and a lot of other stuff, which is real mixture of everything.
5) His " vanity-bag". Any bag he has I always have a tendency to call this way. It has nothing to do with the size of his bags, but with the amount of things he keeps there. You know that joke that you can find anything in woman's handbag? It's like he might be called a woman according to this. You may happen to find there his sneakers, food, water, song lyrics, clothes, books and whatever else he feels necessary about. Not that my bag doesn't look like that. But other GUYS I know only have their pockets with keys and money. So I find his bag pretty...um lovely.
6) Photos. Something tells me he is not afraid of posing for a photo as, for example, I am. He has a bloody lot of his photos, tonnes and dozens and hundreds and...he looks very intense in every single of them. Not like some other people who are just in a pose or something. No. Every snap is just a moment of his life, nothing is intended, and a lot of energy comes from this things. Whenever wherever they are taken. Still smell the same.


SMELL LIKE TEEN SPIRIT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий