суббота, 2 июля 2011 г.

Zut

He had to be the first one whom I'd write about, but I went with Nadine, don't exactly know why. I've been thinking what kind of a name could I give him? Something whispers that Zut is the perfect one. (Yeah yeah I'm aware of all the French stuff in the meaning, I just think there's no word which could fit better) Damn beautiful.

No pictures this time - don't want to get all non-anonymous, and don't want to spoilyour idea posting some random guy - this won't go.

So, here we go, Zut.
Once in a while we come across people who seem to be a lot more real and colorful than anything. Crazy flaming beat of life with all that it involves - high and low, wide and narrow, far and close, deep and shallow...Everything that this life might contain suddenly embodies in this tiny piece of sweat, flesh, laugh, hormones and curls.
Love watching him. Never thought that a stupid waste of time as it is - just thinking of a person in my very special analytical way - might turn into such fun. It is really a game we play, a pact we've made - I'll never turn away from you whatever hard you push me and do my best to help if needed, and you, in return, would let me in some tiny pieces of a sacrament of your life.

Freakin' friends, ha? How perfectly I always choose people completely different from what I am.
When he enters the building he greets almost everyone. He knows them, he had a good party with this guys, he'd slept with this girl, oh, and with this too, he knows that one for being dull but never shows it and here he goes! - right through the crowds faster further further further.
He's racy, and dirty, and vulturous; healthy and magnetic, true animal, turning from a lamb into a wolf within a blink of an eye.When he speaks to Nadine the amount of electricity in the air is just enough for you to recharge your mobile phone. It's when he leans closer, it's when he tries her out saying something on the edge of rude/sexy borderline she loses her usual 'unapproachable princess' kinda behavior pattern and becomes all dizzy. Her voice lowers too, as she tries to be sharp-tongued, but can she compete with him? And she loses the match again, which I'm sure makes their communication even more pleasant for both of them.
He has it all at once - charisma and beauty, not afraid of this word, talent (he's a musician) and intelligence, drive to life, energy (friggin lots of it), lovelife, sense of humour and something else, which I can't quite distinguish yet. I once put it into words as being " very true". Can't say better this time.
What amazes me is his absolute inability to judge whether he thinks something or someone is from his world or not. He's with everyone, always surrounded by the crowd who needs him (I bet they'd die from boredom without that lightning bulb) - feels like he really doesn't know who he is. Not that I do know who am I. But I still feel like I know a little bit more in this freaky world of mine than he does in that funhouse of his.
Dark side allures the guy. Who is against that? Guess, Nadine is. His desire to play bad, harsh, be a heart- and rule-breaker definitely scares her, as her morals are much higher than that. Still this are the things which turn her on about him, swear I can see that.
Personally, I'm not against any of his sides, I'm more kind of curious what is coming up next.
He reads those dirty books now and possibly this is the world of his - by his own eyes: very strong flavour of sex and love which has gone off. I see also that this is actually the way he likes it. Isn't that amazing? He behaves like an ass not because he is an ass but because he likes being an ass. Wow people I'm never getting tiered of this.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий