понедельник, 28 марта 2011 г.

Beautiful




I've been thinking about it. A lot. So much that in fact it is driving me crazy.
Beautiful.
Are my friends?.. Am I?..








Thin.
Chic.

At those photos life seems not what it is here.
No bad hair days.
And everything seems special. Too special.

Sure, this is not me.

How to deal with that?
In a world of constant beauty, shocking and choking - it is so hard to say "Hello" and receive an answer.





Everything goes crazily around it and around THEM. Those ones who make me and the other world shiver.
Craziness. Amaziness.
What do I do with you, my little me?

I guess my only way is to keep it independent.
Won't spend my time trying to me more.like.them.
'cos you see I'm not and never will be.
I can't hate them.
Who can hate the beauty?

But anyway I'll choose some other way.
Even love isn't that important as independence and freedom is.
Do you see me now, denying everything? This makes me feel hell proud of myself. Really. When I look at them-I'm done. And when, when I see a guy I like kissing one of those perfect creatures - I'm done and dead. But.
But whatever happens, whatever I don't posses and won't become - I'm still me. I've got responsibilities to myself.
So what I really have to do is to quench my fists and go the opposite direction.
It helps.
Opposite, opposite, opposite from anything.
It helps, it hides and it cheers. It gives you a feeling that you're special, which other people get from their face or ass. Pathetic, but useful.

What have I learned today?
If you have nothing to do - just start learning your philosophy home task by heart. Don't go and write some rubbish in your blog.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий