пятница, 11 марта 2011 г.

So I'm really not going to make a big introduction.
I had another blog. It was too snotty. So I created this. To be more true. You know. I can be shitty cute and this funny-mad something. But I'm tiered of being that all the time. Sarcasm and bitterness are much more real. So fuck this beginning and I'll just get down to whatever today was like.

I study at University with a million of different types of plastic people. My head hurts in the evening because of them. My friends include: one who's always bitching on me; anorexic one; one with too high self-esteem; a normal human being; a heart-breaker; a very tomb-boyish girl; a romantically-childishly-flimsy someone and a couple of others. Not that they really like me. Not that I don't like them at all. I love them. Still I walk alone.
Gotta be something I know better. Gotta be something I should show.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий