суббота, 12 марта 2011 г.



It has been so many discussions about it, I know, just want to say what I see.

Since Tuesday when I watched this I keep listening and watching this very part over and over again.
I feel very connected to it.
This whole metaphor, this bitter smiles and the word "happy" from House mouth gives me goosebumps.
They've managed to make this whole thing tiny, graceful, disturbing and extremely sad.

Cos in every moment I see my story. This is such a relief to see something that true and that appealing. And still this is very sad.
Just look at them.
This beautiful charming woman in a bride's white is supposed to be dying. When she softly whispers, preparing herself for the happiness, my heart sinks.
The limp and devastated man. And this hospital atmosphere. It is a twisted feeling. To to see when dancing towards the upcoming thunder...So true, a bombshell

it makes me remember everything I've ever felt in my life, memories flesh before my eyes faster when I can catch them, and it's almost like this is me staying there, in that surreal place...And I really do, every day.

Just singing to it, over and over again.

This is an amazing response to all this books, movies, people who just tell us to forget our troubles and to get happy. Happiness has become some kinda pill for everyone, just like popularity, wealth and beauty.
This is at least true.
And by and large - spiritual.
This piece tells me that happiness is unreachable. And still, I also hear - not that necessary. At least that usual form of it.
Am I now happy crying when looking at their sad faces?
Am I not happy to hear that happiness doesn't exist in a world of mine?

2 комментария: