суббота, 12 марта 2011 г.

If you're a nerd or a weirdo like me don't get too cosy with those "normal" people. It might seem like you're getting on pretty well and you might be thinking that you aren't nerdy and weird that much, but trust me, you are. And in a day or a week your new pretty friends will find a way to show you that, though not obligatory on purpose.

There's no pill and no technique which would magically change your brains and help you laugh at silly toilet jokes.
A neurosurgery could help, though.

Still, my brain won't rebel against itself. It's more of a narcissistic kind.

A didactic story

Today I made a pretty walk with a pretty guy. I remember old-school movies and cartoons and have some idea of how I should behave. You know. Be fancy. Be hooked.
But I couldn't care less about this since I was still a weirdo, and he was still a cool guy. I can see fun, I can see youth and loads of energy, enthusiasm and power. Things I don't posses and doubt if I will. Things which are the life itself.
But I can't approve of ways this energy etc is spent. So this is there I begin searching for a connection and don't find it.
Love is great. Three different girl-friends per year - not really.
Imagination is superb. Using drugs to help yourself make cool things - not really.
Beauty is our everything. A beauty who divides people into two columns- "cool" ones and the others - not really.

It is difficult to explain your cold attitude to someone who is really blinded by the amazingness of himself and a world around. The biggest trouble with people is that they aren't entirely good or bad.
So if you're not strong enough to resist their good parts - you'll end up stuck just as I am.

If you experience something similar...If you still want to befriend some of one's whose life is way different from yours - you'd better never be open with them. I make them open to me so that I can enjoy the presence of some book-alike story near me, and never let them actually hurt me.

If they don't know I'm different - they won't hurt me.
Being open has no sense anyway - they won't be able to understand and assess your distinctiveness.
So if you're going to a fancy party - just lie your ass out. Pretend you're cool - this is much better than just sit in a corner being yourself. Joke a lot - they won't get your sarcasm anyway.

Why do this?
Because we shouldn't let those pretty dummies conquer the entire world.
Don't let them get too cosy!
Even though they don't actually see ME. They know that I ( my name and surname) exist.

2 комментария:

  1. I think that in a sense, everyone is weird. Even the people that don't seem weird to you are weird, and they know it. I think they are too self-conscious to act like their real selves, and are too busy acting how they think they should act. If you really got to know someone who you thought was the most normal person, like, REALLY know them, I think you'd find them weird, too.

    I think it's best to be yourself, but it doesn't hurt to have a healthy mix of friends-people that know the real you and people that you aren't yet comfortable knowing the real you.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. You know, in fact I was always thinking just this way, the way you said, and...I have a huge mixture of friends who're that normal--abnormal--weird thing, so I totally agree and understand what you tried to say.
    The thing is, and this is what made me write this evil post - that sometimes thinking this way doesn't help. My weirdness doesn't fit others weirdness, and this is bitter.
    So that's basically why I started to doubt my own theory of kindness and love to everyone around.

    ОтветитьУдалить